Thursday, June 4, 2009

Just What Are They Promoting...

As I scoured the Internet for something to entertain my delicate, yet refined senses, I came across this little gem. Apparently, the Jonas Brothers have a new album coming out, but their promotional tactics are a little... off. This "long-awaited" and "long-requested" video was released:



So just who is awaiting and requesting this? The hordes of screaming tweens that seem to follow these boys around? Or more likely, the more discreet hordes of gay men following these boys and just waiting till the youngest is of legal age.

I guess it's not all bad, though. I mean, even though he can't dance (it took my friend Parker MONTHS in the shower to master this dance), the kid does have nice thighs, at least. Also, the image of putting a ring on it before you can have it is consistent with their purity ring facades.

Adam Lambert tells Rolling Stone he's gay, and Joe Jonas dances to Beyonce. Related? I think so...

1 comment:

  1. Beyonce's record company issued a cease-and-desist for this!!! Eek!

    ReplyDelete